Introduction To Hiking
Instructor: Rebecca Walsh
Rebecca and the Hike Like A Woman Ambassador team here.
We are really excited to open the virtual doors to our Introduction To Hiking Class.
This is a series of 10 online lessons designed for new hikers to help you hone your outdoor skills taught by our team of experienced outdoor women.
Frequently we get emails, messages, and notes from our fellow outdoor women asking questions about everything from hiking with Aunt Flo to finding the perfect fitting hiking boots.
We love sharing what we’ve learned through years of trial and error with you.
But, space is limited on our blog and we wanted to expand upon some of our most frequently requested topics.
So we put together this class.
We think you’re going to love it just as much as over 150 women who have already gone through the course.
Here’s what we’ll learn…
- Plan Like A Boss! Make Your Hiking Trip Better With a Good Plan with Michelle
- Pro-Tips For Packing Your Pack with Annie
- Peeing, Pooping and Periods In the Outdoors with Rebecca
- Reducing Risk In The Outdoors (+ Still Having Fun) with Helina
- Being A Good Steward of the Land with Lucy
- Basic First-Aid + What To Put In Your Kit with Tina
- Making Smart Decisions During A Backcountry Crisis with Ruth
- To Lead, Follow or Go Solo with Lorna
- Experiencing Art in the Outdoors with Kathryn
- The Fine Art of Backcountry Cooking with Lorna
Once you enroll in our Introduction To hiking Class you’ll receive 10 lessons so you can learn at your own pace.
Each lesson will include a video, workbooks and PDF downloads focused on the lesson topic
You can take the lessons at your own pace and when you have time.
You’ll also have access to them forever and a 100% money back guarantee if you request that refund before you begin your 4th lesson.
We hope to see you in class!